ECC offers extended hours to help students enroll for fall
Extended Saturday hours are available at Elgin Community College to help students enroll for fall 2022 semester classes. There is still time to register. Classes begin the week of Aug. 22.
ECC's extended campus will be open to assist students from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays, Aug. 13 and 20, in addition to normal hours, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Staff will be available to assist with all aspects of the enrollment process, including:
• Academic advising and admissions and recruitment to answer questions on how to apply and be admitted to ECC.
• Bookstore for assistance with purchasing books and supplies.
• Financial aid to provide information and resources on how to pay for college, scholarships, and access tuition assistance.
• Registration to sign up for needed classes.
• Student accounts to assist with payment plans and account balances.
• Testing center to set up on-campus and remote placement tests and other exams.
Visitors to campus may prefer to use Entrance A-2 for easy access to Student Service offices. Parking lots A and B are the best options for accessing campus, which is at 1700 Spartan Drive, Elgin.
There is still time to enroll for fall classes. Sixteen-week classes begin the week of Monday, Aug. 22; 12-week classes begin the week of Monday, Sept. 26; and eight-week classes begin the week of Monday, Oct. 17.
For more information about fall credit classes, contact the ECC Admissions Office at (847) 214-7385 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit elgin.edu/chat to live chat with an admissions representative.