Columns | Why the Bulls need to call Anthony Davis right now
The Bulls roster is essentially complete, but they should still take the time to dial up Chicago native Anthony Davis, who is an unrestricted free agent at the moment.
Latest Sports Videos
College Sports | NIU, Illinois look to build off disrupted 2020 seasonBoth NIU and Illinois saw promising 2020 seasons cut short by the pandemic. They return to the court Wednesday hoping to pick up where they left off.
College Sports | Scouting local Division I men's basketballTaking a look at what to expect from local Division I men's basketball teams with the season starting Wednesday.
Bears | 3 things to know about the Green Bay PackersThe Bears and Packers will meet in prime time on "Sunday Night Football" from Lambeau Field on Sunday. Once again, the Packers are a first-place team and the Bears are struggling to stay afloat. This will be the first meeting between the Bears (5-5) and Packers (7-3) this season.
Bears | Are the 5-1 Bears still in there? Or is it all downhill from here?Stranger things have happened but a lot has to change for Bears to make a run.
Blackhawks | Historic hire: Coyne Schofield joins Blackhawks as development coachOlympics gold medal winner Kendall Coyne Schofield was hired by the Chicago Blackhawks on Monday, becoming the first female development coach in franchise history.
Sports | The fishing aisle has plenty to offer for Black Friday shoppersGiven the newfound popularity fishing has found in 2020, it's a safe bet there might be a new angler or two on your holiday shopping list. Evan Gregor takes a look at some things to put on that list.
Bears | As Bears return from bye week, uncertainty remainsBears head coach Matt Nagy didn't provide any updates on his team's quarterback situation heading into this week's game against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday night at Lambeau Field.
Prep Sports | Boys swimming teams dealing with season put on pauseLike the rest of winter sports, boys swimming is on hold. When might it resume? What are swimmers doing to stay in shape? What did coaches learn from the fall girls season?
College Sports | Northwestern has set the stage for a high-stakes finishNorthwestern took control of the Big Ten West race by beating Wisconsin on Saturday. The question now is can the Wildcats finish off an unbeaten season without looking ahead to a high-stakes showdown.
Columns | Vernon Hills running coach goes the extra mile for middle school runnersWhen their middle school canceled cross country because of the pandemic, a group of Vernon Hills parents turned to social media to organize a kids' running club.
- 10:56 AMNo. 7 Cincinnati at Temple canceled because of virus issues
- 10:43 AMJags bench rookie QB Luton, switch to vet Glennon vs. Browns
- 8:26 AMSoftBank Hawks sweep Yomiuri Giants for Japan Series title
- 8:17 AMBoris Becker leaves role at German Tennis Federation
- 7:42 AMSports minister: Australian Open 'most likely' to be delayed
- Prep SportsBoys swimming teams dealing with season put on pause
- Prep SportsRadtke: Keeping hope alive for a winter sports season is all we can do right now
- Boys' BasketballWheeling's Terrell still pushing to play in college
- Girls' BasketballRelief, excitement for Benet's Sheehan
- Prep FootballPepsi commercial puts Elgin native Sheldon back in front of the camera
- Prep FootballBartlett's Palella picks Central Michigan
- Prep SportsStart date for winter sports up in the air after IHSA board hits pause
- Girls' BasketballBenet's Moriarty makes it official, signs with Nebraska
- Prep SportsAnother Cummings at Schaumburg Christian gets a volleyball scholarship
- Girls' BasketballFormer Hampshire, NIU standout Smith having a winning run coaching in Florida
- Girls' BasketballAurora Christian's Griffin eyes bright future at Virginia
- Prep FootballHersey three-sport star Gudaitis will continue football career at Illinois State
- Prep SportsFormer Prospect football star Mike Dawson dies
- NewsATHLETE OF THE WEEK, SPONSORED BY GIOSTAR CHICAGO: KEVIN O'REGAN, GLENBROOK NORTH
- NewsBasketball, other winter sports, take a full-court break
Through the Film Magnifier: Glen Campbell, Steve Garvey, Globetrotters, Scrabble tournaments and more