Editorial: Redevelopment of Aurora site highlights the benefit of public-private partnerships
This Daily Herald editorial praises the public-private partnership that paved the way for the redevelopment of a former hospital campus in Aurora.
Editorial: Launch of service agency in Hanover Park shows value of inter-agency cooperationThis Daily Herald editorial says that the launch of a new social services agency for immigrants in Hanover Park shows what local government can do when officials from a broad field of walks of life cooperate to achieve a valued goal.
- Local example of inept government spending
- A different view of school boards
- A Hoffman Estates letter to the editor: Referencing Alexander Bolton's Oct. 21 article in The Hill, "Manchin: Negotiators to miss Friday target for deal on reconciliation bill," it seems odd that Democrats can't find three or f
- A Des Plaines letter to the editor: Just because someone has their doctorate in a discipline other than medicine doesn't mean that they haven't worked hard to earn that degree.
- A Rolling Meadows letter to the editor: How do we stop the foxes (senators and representatives) that we let into the chicken coop from killing the chickens (the taxpayers) while they live very cozy on our tax dollars?
- Outlawing abortion won't address human flaws
- DuPage sheriff wrong to thumb nose at Chicago
- Stay out of my financial life; fix the bigger issues
- Give Chicago Sky credit that the team deserves
- Protect Bell Bowl Prairie for our posterity
- Life without parole is a primitive concept
- When will we get action to fight climate change?
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald