Editorial: Why do we believe conspiracy theories?
In this editorial, the Daily Herald says it is important to the health of the republic for us all to figure out why we are susceptible to misinformation.
- Legitimate issues with mail-in balloting
- What promotes distrust
- Creator's constant 'fake news' is getting old
- Federal rules needed for managing elections
- GOP must choose: democracy or autocracy?
- Compliance needed to stop spread of COVID
- Gas tax hike is wrong way to make up deficits
- Wrong location for fire station
- Nation in need of support for the arts
- Kudos, St. Charles-area first responders
- Man who lost everything deserves a pardon
- Strange protest
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald