Daily Herald Suburban Business 2022 Diversity Awards Recognition Event
Fourteen suburban companies and business organizations have been selected as honorees of the second annual Diversity in Business Awards.
Daily Herald Suburban Business' Diversity Awards recognition will honor businesses who have shown exceptional commitment to promoting practices that advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace, in business leadership and who bolster equality across all areas of diversity; including age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion.
The awards will be presented virtually via livestream, to register visit: DailyHerald.com/Business or by using this live link: 2022 Diversity Awards Recognition Event.
Honorees will also be profiled in a special publication of the Daily Herald Suburban Business published on Sept. 18.
This year's honorees are:
• A3B LLC, Lake Forest
• Association Management Center, Chicago
• BDF LLC, Itasca
• Comcast, Schaumburg
• Drip & Culture Company, Waukegan
• Gail Borden Public Library, Elgin
• Generation Painting, Lake Zurich
• HRBoost, LLC, Libertyville
• LaSalle Network, Chicago
• Midway Broadcasting -- WVON Radio, Chicago
• MNJ Technologies, Buffalo Grove
• North Suburban YMCA, Northbrook
·•Northwestern Mutual Chicagoland, Downers Grove
• Populous Group LLC, Lisle