Owners of Chicago Culinary Kitchen planning Pink's Shrimp seafood restaurant in Palatine
Kristina and Greg Gaardbo, owners of Chicago Culinary Kitchen in Palatine, now want to open a seafood restaurant called Pink's Shrimp.
Amazon delivery station being planned for Crystal LakeAn Amazon delivery station could be coming to Crystal Lake after receiving a unanimous positive recommendation from the city's planning and zoning commission.
Bensenville company recalls tahiniBensenville-based International Golden Foods Inc. is voluntarily recalling some jars of tahini because they may be contaminated with salmonella, according to the Kane County Health Department.
Application portal opens for new round of Illinois rental assistanceThe application portal is now open for $297 million more in rental assistance for Illinoisans who lost income due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Golf profits, Independence Grove's beer garden boost Lake County forest district's financesGolf remained hot for the Lake County Forest Preserve District this season, and other facilities rebounded from big losses in 2020 with the help of a new attraction that was more popular than expected.
Feder: NBC 5 expands 'Chicago Today'Just in time for the holidays, NBC-owned WMAQ-Channel 5 has expanded its "Chicago Today" lifestyle show to five days a week.
Schaumburg drafts four-year plan to improve bicycle friendlinessHaving recently won renewal as a bronze-level Bicycle Friendly Community, Schaumburg is preparing a four-year plan intended to bring about further improvements.
Palatine chamber announces 'Keys to Success' awards winnersThe Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce announced the winners of its 2021 Key to Success awards at the annual holiday celebration and awards ceremony that took place Friday.
Wynnchurch Capital acquires Appvion's thermal coating businessWynnchurch Capital, L.P., a leading middle market private equity firm, announced Tuesday that it has acquired the thermal coating business assets of Appvion Holding Corp. and its subsidiaries.
Proposal would put the unvaccinated on the hook for COVID-19 treatment expensesLegislation filed Monday in the state House would require unvaccinated Illinoisans to pay for their health care expenses -- including hospital bills -- out of pocket if they contract COVID-19.
Middleby agrees to acquire Kamado Joe and MasterbuiltThe Middleby Corporation today announced the acquisition of Masterbuilt Holdings LLC, a leader in outdoor residential cooking under the Kamado Joe and Masterbuilt brands with an estimated $250 million in net sales for 2021.
Suburban Business News
from the staffs of the Daily Herald and the Business Ledger
- PalatineOwners of Chicago Culinary Kitchen planning Pink's Shrimp seafood restaurant in Palatine
- HuntleyAmazon delivery station being planned for Crystal Lake
- BensenvilleBensenville company recalls tahini
- BusinessSix more Arlington Heights businesses fined for selling alcohol to minors
- NewsGolf profits, Independence Grove's beer garden boost Lake County forest district's finances
- SchaumburgSchaumburg drafts four-year plan to improve bicycle friendliness
- PalatinePalatine chamber announces 'Keys to Success' awards winners
- RosemontWynnchurch Capital acquires Appvion's thermal coating business
- ElginMiddleby agrees to acquire Kamado Joe and Masterbuilt
- Oak BrookHub Group presented U.S. EPA SmartWay Excellence Award for the ninth time
- ElginElgin mayor highlights the city's successes, future challenges
- NewsArlington Heights reinstates roof permit requirement two years after nixing it
- PalatinePalatine 2022 budget funds roads, keeps property tax levy flat
- WheelingChicago restaurant and brewery could expand to Wheeling
- ItascaItasca moving into planning stage of downtown redevelopment