24th annual Influential Women in Business recognition event
Twenty-two local women executives will be honored in the 24th annual Influential Women in Business Awards and Recognition Event hosted by the Daily Herald Business Ledger and its sponsoring partners.
The awards will be presented virtually via livestream at 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 11. To register, visit: dhbusinessledger.com or by using this live link: 2021 Influential Women in Business.
The awards are presented to outstanding women executives who excel in business, civic and personal arenas.
The honorees' business must be located or have a major presence in the Business Ledger's primary editorial suburban coverage area.
This year's recognition is sponsored by Republic Bank and marketing partner is National Association of Women Business Owners -- Chicago Area Chapter.
Honorees will be profiled in a special issue of the Business Ledger to be published Dec. 20.
The 2021 honorees are:
• Kerry Aiyash, owner and CEO at Kerwell Premium CBD House;
• Jennifer Ashley, partner, attorney at Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C.;
• Christina Connelly, vice president, human resources and benefits at OMRON Management Center of America, Inc.;
• Mary Lynn Fayoumi, president and CEO at HR Source;
• Kelly Gallagher, owner and president at EverLights;
• Lori Ham, senior director of marketing, events and philanthropy at Northwestern Mutual;
• Kendall Harding, human resources manager at Pulse Technology;
• Emily Heisley Stoeckel, chairman of the board at The Heico Companies, L.L.C.;
• Janelle Iaccino, marketing director at Rose Pest Solutions;
• Yvonne Irving, vice president business and community outreach at KCT Credit Union;
• Jody Kasza, vice president, recruiting at LaSalle Network;
• Summer Kelly, executive director at Mothers' Milk Bank of the Western Great Lakes;
• Marie Lazzara, public relations manager at JJR Marketing Inc.;
• Natasha Marriner, vice president, private wealth adviser at Busey Bank;
• Edna McElroy, senior vice president, regional manager, northern region at Busey Bank;
• Becky Nelson, manager of business development at Chamber630;
• Mary Porter, owner and CEO at Emergent Safety Supply;
• Lori Ritzert, vice president business banking at Community Bank of Downers Grove;
• Carrie Szarzynski, director, management services at NAI Hiffman;
• Amy Thomasson, executive director and vice president of marketing and membership at Affinity Strategies;
• Natalie Wojtowicz, operations officer and Roselle branch manager at Itasca Bank & Trust Co.;
• Julie B. Yurko, president and CEO at Northern Illinois Food Bank.