Eighteen Chicago-area companies and business organizations win inaugural Diversity in Business Awards
Eighteen Chicago-area companies and business organizations have been selected as honorees of the inaugural Diversity in Business Awards.
The Daily Herald Business Ledger's Diversity in Business Awards recognition will honor businesses that have shown exceptional commitment to promoting practices that advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace, in business leadership and that bolster equality across all areas of diversity, including age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion.
The awards will be presented virtually via livestream. To register visit dhbusinessledger.com.
Honorees will also be profiled in a special publication of the Daily Herald Business Ledger published on Sept. 13.
• A Safe Haven, Chicago
• ABC Humane Wildlife Control & Prevention, Inc., DBA Landmark Pest Management, Schaumburg
• Association Management Center, Chicago
• Bank of America, Chicago
• Burns & McDonnell, Chicago
• Call One, Inc., Chicago
• Comcast, Schaumburg
• Delta Hotels by Marriott Chicago Willowbrook
• Dominican University, River Forest
• Elgin Police Department
• Lake County Community Foundation, Grayslake
• Mainstreet Organization of Realtors, Downers Grove
• North Suburban YMCA, Northbrook
• NWSRA: Northwest Special Recreation Association, Rolling Meadows
• Populus Group, LLC, Lisle
• The Alive Center, Naperville
• WCPT 820AM, Chicago
• Zurich NA, Schaumburg