Tri-Cities police reports
• Jarron V. Bankhead, 20, of the 2100 block of Colorado Avenue in Rockford, was charged with retail theft at 4:23 p.m. June 18 from Target, 115 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• A bottle of rum was stolen from El Taco Grande, 6 N. River St., it was reported at 11:01 p.m. June 18.
• Dugouts, light poles and a path were vandalized with paint between 10 p.m. June 16 and 10:14 a.m. June 17 at Clark Field, 400 S. River St.
• Michael D. Eklove, 29, of the 800 block of Summit Creek Drive, Shorewood, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis at 6:47 p.m. June 17 at Batavia Avenue and Walnut Street, according to a police report.
• Melode S. Dell, 38, of the 7600 block of Yuba Street, Forest Park, was charged with retail theft and possession of cannabis at 7:26 p.m. June 17 at Menards, 300 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• People paid for food with counterfeit $50 and $20 bills, it was reported at 9:37 p.m. June 17 at Chick-fil-A, 85 N. Randall Road.
• Doris T. Donovan, 55, of the 6N300 block of Dunham Road, Wayne, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with an open container of alcohol at 2:09 p.m. June 16 on the 300 block of South Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Eight counterfeit $100 bills were used at XSport Fitness, 81 N. Randall Road, it was reported to police at 4:38 p.m. June 16.
• Faris L. Robinson, 31, of the 200 block of Linn Court in North Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 3:59 p.m. June 14 at Wal-Mart, 801 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Tiffany N. Hughes, 36, of the 1200 block of Pearl Street in Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 6:33 p.m. June 14 at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Oscar Casillas, 23, of the 0-99 block of Brianwood Drive, Warrenville, was charged with battery at 1:43 a.m. June 13 in the 700 block of North Kirk Road, according to a police report.
• Daniel R. Ellingsworth, 36, of the 800 block of Richard Street in Aurora, was charged aggravated with unlawful use of a weapon and driving under the influence of alcohol, at 6:20 p.m. June 13 in the 200 block of South Batavia Avenue, according to a police report.
• Ubert Mijares, 26, of the 1500 block of Exposition Avenue in Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 8:54 p.m. June 12 at Wal-Mart, 801 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Jeffrey G. Shurts, 50, of the 0-99 block of South Bennett Street, Geneva, was charged with disorderly conduct at 1:08 a.m. June 11 in a park on the 0-99 block of East State Street, according to a police report.
• Joseph J. Giustino, 40, of the 700 block of North 17th Street, St. Charles, was charged with battery and assault at 5:31 p.m. June 14 at the H.H. Gregg store, 710 Commons Drive, according to a police report. He is accused of waving a finger in an employee's face in a threatening way at the store's customer service desk, then shoving the worker in the chest, reports said.
• A road construction company was charged with theft at 11:09 a.m. June 25 on the 400 block of Commons Drive, according to a police report. McNelly Services Inc., of the 200 block of Oakwood Road in Lake Zurich, had connected a garden hose to a fire hydrant without obtaining a city meter and check valve.
• Two vehicles were burglarized in a driveway in the 700 block of Cheever Avenue between 10 p.m. June 16 and 7 a.m. June 17. Nothing was taken from one; $5 in change was removed from the other.
• An unlocked Toyota Sequoia was burglarized between 1 p.m. June 11 and noon June 12 in the 200 block of Westhaven Circle, according to police. Nine Starbucks gift cards, two credit cards and cash were stolen.
• A wallet was stolen out of a purse while the owner was eating lunch in the cafe in Barnes and Noble, 102 Commons Drive, it was reported to police at 2:18 p.m. June 18.
• An Echo gasoline-powered red and black leaf blower and an Echo gasoline-powered silver and orange two-cycle trimmer were stolen in the 0-99 block of Bedford Lane, it was reported to police at 2:15 p.m. June 25.
• Someone slashed a tire on a vehicle between 5 p.m. June 15 and 9:30 a.m. June 16 in the 800 block of Wood Avenue.
• A gas grill was damaged, two large concrete planters were destroyed and patio chairs were tossed into a swimming pool at 5:45 a.m. June 28 at the Geneva Golf Club, 831 South St., police said.
• A window was smashed on a Chevrolet Silverado truck between 4 and 11:10 p.m. June 29 in the 1200 block of Commons Drive, police said.
• A resident of the 0N500 block of Fieldstone Street near Geneva reported unauthorized credit card charges of $321 June 29.
• A resident of the 9N600 block of Flora Drive near Elgin reported someone tried to open two accounts in her name, one of which was at a Georgia car dealership, at 7 a.m. June 29.
• Two mailboxes -- one on the 36W200 block of Fieldcrest Drive and the other on the 5N200 block of Fox Bluff Drive -- near St. Charles were damaged between 10 p.m. July 1 and 6 a.m. July 2.
• Sixteen backup batteries valued at $8,000 were reported stolen from a cell tower facility on the 2S100 block of Hart Road in Batavia Township at 10:32 p.m. July 2.