Tri-Cities police reports
• Someone wrote graffiti in green marker on a wall and a utility box at the city sewage treatment plant on Shumway Avenue, it was reported to police Wednesday.
• Someone stole $15 worth of gasoline around 6:15 p.m. Monday from the Marathon station at 206 E. Wilson St., police said.
• Paige E. Corbel, 18, and Kaila E. Bingham, 18, were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 3:31 a.m. Monday in the 2300 block of Hill Lane, according to a police report. Corbel lives in the 800 block of Napa Lane in Aurora, and Bingham lives in the 500 block of Lusted Lane in Batavia.
• Rogelio Villegas, 32, of the 3100 block of Edgewood Parkway, Woodridge, was charged with selling liquor to a minor at 10:38 a.m. Monday at Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road, according to a police report. Villegas was also served with Will County and LaGrange Park warrants on charges of driving while his license is suspended. The liquor charge came about due to a compliance check by Batavia police of all establishments in the city that sell alcohol. Police had a minor civilian attempt to buy alcohol. Several businesses will be charged with violations, according to Police Chief Gary Schira, but those names were not made available Thursday.
• Donald R. Cinkus, 52, of the 1N700 block of Francis Road, Maple Park, was charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct at 12:30 p.m. Aug. 4 after an incident on the 1N800 block of Francis, according to a sheriff's report. Cinkus is accused of purposefully and repeatedly shooting an air cannon, which spooked a horse, causing it to throw its rider off. He told police he was trying to scare a coyote in his yard.
• Nicholas P. Feltes, 21, of the 600 block of Sudberry Circle, Oswego, was charged with possession of between 2.5 and 10 grams of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, no insurance and expired registration after a traffic stop at 12:13 a.m. Thursday at Orchard and Prairie roads near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• A black leather Harley-Davidson purse was stolen from a vehicle on the 46W700 block of Main Street, Kaneville, between 10 p.m. Aug. 5 and 7 a.m. Aug. 6, according to a sheriff's report. The loss was estimated at $200.
• A rear window was broken by a golf ball between 4 and 8 p.m. Monday on a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix on the 39W600 block of Terney Square near Geneva, sheriff's police said.
• Austin K. Shanahan, 18, of the 1100 block of Woodland Hills Road, was charged with having an illegal residential gathering at 12:13 a.m. Aug. 7 at his home, according to a police report. Visitors charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor included Batavia residents Shannon A. McGee, 18, of the 2700 block of Duncan Lane; Trevor Hollis, 18, of the 1100 block of Sara Court; Brian N. Vetsch, 18, of the 400 block of Alberosky Way; Benjamin T. Link, 18, of the 2S400 block of Deerpath Road; Anna N. Zeyen, 18, of the 200 block of Maves Drive; Raechel L. Miller, 18, of the 200 block of Redbud Lane; Peter N. Rudd, 18, of the 500 block of North Batavia Avenue; Andria M. Miller, 18, of the 400 block of Sennett Street; Celine E. Harmony, 18, of the 2500 block of Bird Lane; Jake A. Monty, 18, of the 400 block of McKee Street; and Nathan M. Tague, 18, of the 800 block of Norcross Drive. Also charged were Brittney M. Reaber, 18, of the 1400 block of Indian Hill Drive, Bensenville; Katheryn E. Nielsen, 18, of the 3000 block of Wagner Road, Aurora; Emily S. Daly, 18, of the 26W400 block of Chantilly Court, Winfield; and five juveniles.
• Between 10 p.m. Aug. 7 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 8 someone stole a package of gum and a gasoline card out of an unlocked vehicle in the 200 block of Westhaven Circle, police said.
• Someone stole credit cards out of two unlocked vehicles between 9 p.m. Aug. 7 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 8 in the 3300 block of Husking Peg Lane, police said.
• Ryan L. Willing, 19, of the 1500 block of Kirkwood Drive, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:17 a.m. Aug. 6, according to a police report.
• James P. Fanella, 19, of the 0N500 block of Dobson Lane, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, possession of cannabis, driving under the influence of alcohol and driving without a rear registration lamp at 12:40 a.m. July 31 in the 3400 block of Keslinger Road, according to a police report.