Graduates in Class of 2022: 659
Graduation ceremony: Saturday, May 28, at the Now Arena in Hoffman Estates
Valedictorian: Maia Lesniak
Salutatorian: Jenny Nguyen
• eSports Team qualified for state
• Chess Team qualified for state
• Aadi and Mahi Patel competing at the DECA National Competition
• Yahya Arastu State Qualifier in Cross Country
• Adam Lambatz State Qualifier in Wrestling
• Lourdes Hernandez State Qualifier in Wrestling
• "Defying Gravity" by Jane Anderson
• "Addams Family the Musical"
• Student Directed One-Acts
What was new in 2021-22: This class were freshmen the last time there was a boat trip -- they didn't remember; First year with a full Prom (they planned prom as Juniors for the Senior class but were not allowed to go as it was limited to seniors only) / Senior Boat Trip / Homecoming
What challenges did the Class of 2022 face as they returned to in-person school full time, and how did they overcome them:
Time management, incorporating back into the building, in person and socially not just social media socialization.