Cruise Nights and Summer Concert Series returns to downtown Lombard for 23rd season
The popular Cruise Nights and Summer Concert Series is returning to downtown Lombard for its 23rd season, beginning June 18.
These free and family-friendly summer events are scheduled to take place on 10 Saturdays between June 18 and Aug. 27, from 6 to 10 p.m. in downtown Lombard.
All concerts will be held at South Park Avenue from 6 to 9 p.m.
A designated Kids' Corner, located on South Park Avenue and St. Charles Road, will provide kids with fun and interactive activities to enjoy.
The 2022 concert schedule is as follows:
• June 18: Lake Effect (classic rock, swing, and rhythm and blues);
• June 25: StingRays (rock & roll oldies music from the 1950s to '70s);
• July 2: No event on Fourth of July weekend;
• July 9: SunFallen (modern and classic country and rock);
• July 16: Blooze Brothers (Motown, R&B, soul, Blues Brothers music, and current favorites);
• July 23: Rocks Off, a Rolling Stones tribute band;
• July 30: Generation Rocks (popular classic rock and soul hits);
• Aug. 6: Student Body (party anthems of the 1980s to today);
• Aug. 13: Centerfold (rock and roll music from 1970s and '80s);
• Aug. 20: Kaleidoscope Eyes (acoustic Beatles tribute band);
• Aug. 27: 7th Heaven (festival pop/rock band).
Corporate sponsors for the 2022 event season include A Dental Place, Century 21 Gust Realty - Chrystal and Jeff Zaremba, ComEd, CycleBar Yorktown Center, El Famous Burrito - Lombard, Glendale Heights, and Wheeling, Fathom Realty - Karen Parent, Klein, Thorpe, and Jenkins Ltd., Pete's Market, Platinum Partners Realtors, Prescient Solutions, RimTyme Custom Wheels of Lombard, Shannon's Deli and Bar, Trinity Lutheran School in Lombard, Westin Chicago Lombard, Wintrust Community Banks, and York Center Park District.
For more information, visit villageoflombard.org/cruisenights.
For news updates follow the Lombard Cruise Nights at www.facebook.com/lombardcruisenights.