Palatine chamber announces Key to Success nominees
While the annual Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce Key to Success Holiday and Awards event will take place virtually this year due to the pandemic, it still promises to be an exciting evening.
Entertainment sponsors for this event include Palatine Bank & Trust and Vicarious Multimedia.
In addition to the Key to Success award winners being announced in eight categories, the event will include author, Olympic medalist, NBC analyst and keynote speaker John Coyle, who will provide an inspiring talk about leveraging unique strengths in business and in life. Entertainment will be provided by local community theater organization "Music on Stage."
Event registrations include carryout entree dinner selections and a choice of red or white wine.
"We have pivoted this year -- as so many organizations have -- and will host our event virtually on Zoom," said Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Steven Gaus.
"Guests will be able to experience our diverse and exciting program from the comfort of their own homes, while enjoying delicious entree dinners and wine -- and see who the winners are for our 2020 Key to Success Awards."
The 2020 Key to Success nominees:
• Silver Star Business of the Year (10 or less employees): Chicago Culinary Kitchen, Moats Office Properties and PT Solutions.
• Platinum Star Business of the Year (11 employees or more): Andigo Credit Union, Baird & Warner, Leader Auto and Palatine Bank & Trust.
• New Business of the Year: Fast Laundry, High Point Dentistry, Illinois Spinal Care and Sasha Ivanov-State Farm.
• Community Organization of the Year: American Cancer Society, Elderwerks, St. Joseph's Home-Little Sisters of the Poor and The Bridge Youth and Family Services.
• Business Leader of the Year: Lorrene Conino, Jim Nowakowski, Julie Selof and Laura Wenger.
• Chamber Volunteer of the Year: Sherry Dunwoody, Roberta Sullivan and Jan Wood.
• Community Volunteer of the Year: Wally and Janet Degner, Brian Freeman, James Parker, Joyce Pugh, Joe Stephens and Surya Veeravalli.
• Youth Rising Star Award: Ishaan Batra, Kayli Roe and Akash Veeravalli.
Registration for the Key to Success event is open to the public. Tickets are $50 for Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce members and $60 for nonmembers. Dinner selections will be provided by Agio, Gianni's and Cafe 14, and a choice of single-serving red or white wine is included.
Upon registration, the Zoom link and a link to select dinner entrees, wine, and preferred pickup time (between 5-6 p.m. on event night), will be provided. Visit ktspalatine.com/ to register.
The registration deadline is Monday, Nov. 30. The event will take place from 7-8:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4.
Additional event sponsors include Allstate Agent Tony Gambino, Brandt Financial Concepts, Inc., Cook, Cork & Fork, Garfields Beverage Warehouse, Jewel/Osco, Pan American Bank & Trust, Salon Lorrene and Sasha Ivanov-State Farm Insurance and Financial Services.
Sponsorship opportunities are available until Monday, Nov. 30. A listing of promotional opportunities for different sponsor levels can be found at ktspalatine.com/sponsorship-opportunities.
For questions, contact Steven Gaus at (847) 359-7200 or email email@example.com.
• Submit 'Your News' at www.dailyherald.com/share.