Elmhurst Art Guild members join nationwide Artists Sunday Nov. 29
The Elmhurst Art Guild is joining the first nationwide Artists Sunday on Nov. 29, the first Sunday after Thanksgiving.
Support your favorite local artists and give personal and handcrafted gifts this holiday season.
Thousands of artists and craftspeople across the nation will be featured in this inaugural event. Think of it like Black Friday or Small Business Saturday but for art.
Artists Sunday is the nationwide movement dedicated to supporting artists and recognizing the impact they have in enriching our lives, communities, and the economy.
Discover new artists at ArtistsSunday.com.
Five members of the Elmhurst Artist Guild are participating in this event:
• Rebecca J. Russow, mixed media, on Facebook under "Artful Explorations by Becky;"
• Robin Liefeld, whimsical paintings and treasures, at robin-liefeld-creates.square.site/;
• Ashley Ehrhardt, photography, atwww.instagram.com/ashleyehrhardtphotography/;
• Debra Vaccaro, Jackthemanabouttown, knitwear at www.etsy.com/shop/Jackthemanabouttown;
• Cheryln Gnadt, mixed media, relief prints, printmaking and jewelry, at www.clynstudio.com.
To find artists from around the Chicago area, put "Illinois" in the search box.
Some of Fox Valley area artists also are participating in the Nov. 29 event including:
• Hemp Club Jewelry, gemstone jewelry, St. Charles, www.facebook.com/HempClubJewelry/;
• Nancy Howe, photography, Elgin, www.facebook.com/NancyHowePhotography;
• Shannon Maraffa, Crystal Ship Jewelry, handmade jewelry and gifts, Sugar Grove, www.facebook.com/CrystalShipJewelry/;
• Susi Schuele, Second Touch Art, paintings on wood, canvas, and paper, Carpentersville, www.facebook.com/SecondTouchArt/;
• T & H Fiber Works, hand-dyed yarn, Elgin, www.facebook.com/THFiberWorks;
• Tinker Belz Art, flameworked glass, gifts and jewelry by Victoria Belz of Batavia, at www.facebook.com/tinkerbelzart.