Roselle Public Library District to begin curbside pickup June 9
The Roselle Public Library District will begin offering pickup of library materials Tuesday, June 9.
This first stage of returning to in-person service will be offered outside of the library's main entrance. All library cardholders and reciprocal borrowers are eligible for curbside pickup of library materials. Pickup must be arranged in advance, over the phone or online. Existing holds will be made available first. New holds can be placed beginning June 1 through the library catalog.
• While the library is temporarily closed to the public, the three parking spaces on Elm Court, alongside the building, will be used for this service. If there are more than three cars receiving curbside pickup, the parking lot across the street from the library building may be used as a staging area.
• The amount of library materials borrowed per curbside pickup is limited to 10.
• Curbside pickup will be offered Tuesday through Saturday, mornings from 10 a.m. to noon and afternoons from 4 to 6 p.m.
• Patrons should park in one of the three provided spaces beside the library building, open their trunks, then call the library. If patrons are not driving to the library to pick up materials, staff must be notified when the pickup is scheduled.
• Materials such as print jobs or summer reading prizes may be available for pickup. Arrange a curbside pickup with staff by emailing email@example.com .
• Return of materials will not be accepted by staff delivering curbside pickups. All returns should be deposited in one of the library book drop locations (located in the Elm Street cul de sac or on the building near the entrance).
To receive curbside pickup, arrangements must be made in advance.
At this time, the Roselle Public Library District is only able to provide materials from the library's collection until delivery between libraries resumes. For more details on curbside pickup, visit rosellepld.org, call the library at (630) 529-1641, or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.