Prep Sports | Downers Grove North honors memory of volleyball player struck, killed by car
Downers Grove North dedicated its volleyball match Tuesday to the memory of Beth Dunlap, a rising junior player who was struck by a car as she crossed the street to go to school on Feb. 19.
Prep Football | PODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and KevinPODCAST: A conversation with Montini football coach Mike Bukovsky on this week's edition of Tailgating with Dave and Kevin.
Prep Football | AP Top TenHere are the latest rankings of Illinois high school football teams in each class, according to an Associated Press panel of sports writers.
Prep Sports | Girls volleyball: Crystal Lake Central hands Huntley 1st FVC lossCrystal Lake Central used its all-around game and balanced offensive attack to hand Huntley its first Fox Valley Conference loss Tuesday night in front of a boisterous home crowd.
Prep Football | Hersey's Hansen will remain a Huskie -- at NIUJordan Hansen will go from being a Hersey Huskie to a Northern Illinois Huskie after he announced on Twitter Monday evening his commitment to Northern Illinois.
Prep Sports | Boys soccer: Scouting the MSL Cup / Wheeling vs. FremdScouting the 43rd Mid-Suburban League Soccer Cup game on Thursday between Wheeling and Fremd.
Prep Sports | Girls volleyball: Lakes stays hot, beats Antioch againKelli Rettig slammed 13 kills and Lakes' girls volleyball team won its rivalry game with visiting Antioch 25-17, 25-19 on Tuesday night to improve to 22-10 and 4-0 in the Northern Lake County Conference.
Prep Sports | Girls volleyball: Fremd downs Schaumburg to claim 4th straight MSL West titleFremd's girls volleyball team posted a 25-13, 25-12 win over visiting Schaumburg on Tuesday for its fourth straight Mid-Suburban West championship.
Prep Sports | Boys soccer: Benet, St. Patrick remain evenBenet and St. Patrick played to a draw in an East Suburban Catholic Conference boys soccer game.
Prep Sports | Boys soccer: Jacobs tops Crystal Lake South for FVC titleAlex Nicastro had played enough soccer for one day.
Prep Sports | Girls volleyball: Bartlett beats South Elgin to tighten UEC raceAfter watching his team drop the opening set to South Elgin, Bartlett girls volleyball coach Bob Schwantz offered some words of wisdom to the Hawks' players.
- 8:22 AMDowners Grove North honors memory of volleyball player struck, killed by car
- 7:58 AMBulgaria arrests 6 soccer fans following racist acts
- 7:54 AMLeague wants to move Barcelona-Madrid game to avoid protests
- 6:20 AMWill anti-districts forces prevail in IHSA football plan?
- 2:25 AMEdmonton Oilers face the Philadelphia Flyers
More Prep Sports
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Cunningham, Diep deliver for Grayslake North
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Tuesday, Oct. 15
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Tuesday, Oct. 15
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Tuesday, Oct. 15
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Hersey nets 17th straight MSL East title
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Koenig, Naperville North stay perfect in DVC
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Juarez's 2 goals lead Lake Zurich past Carmel
- Prep SportsMissouri powerhouse shuts out Libertyville
- Prep SportsLake County scoreboard for Tuesday, Oct. 15
- Prep SportsFox Valley scoreboard for Monday, Oct. 14
- Prep SportsDuPage County scoreboard for Monday, Oct. 14
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Monday, Oct. 14
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Barrington dethrones Fremd as MSL champ
- Prep SportsLake County scoreboard for Monday, Oct. 14
- Prep SportsBoys golf: Lishchynsky, Crystal Lake South capture sectional titles
Inside Prep Sports