Girls' Basketball | Morrissey, Saint Viator fend off Carmel's upset bid
Saint Viator defeated Carmel in a girls basketball game Wednesday night.
Girls' Basketball | Young Fremd squad hasn't stopped winningWith a large senior exodus from a year ago, the Fremd girls basketball team was bound to encounter highs and lows this season. But the Vikings, with a much smaller senior contingent than last year, are doing just fine sporting a 7-0 mark through midweek.
Boys' Basketball | Cascella sparks Wheaton North vs. GenevaWheaton North defeated Geneva in DuKane Conference boys basketball action Wednesday.
Boys' Basketball | Lake Park's newcomers making stridesLooking at Lake Park, Downers Grove South and Glenbard West in this week's DuPage notes.
Girls' Basketball | Benet blows out Nazareth, now 6-0Benet surged to end the 2nd quarter on its way to a 48-22 win over Nazareth Wednesday.
Boys' Basketball | Hersey downs Elk Grove to roll up another winHersey defeated Elk Grove in a boys basketball game Wednesday night.
Boys' Basketball | St. Charles North handles Glenbard NorthSt. Charles North was not at its best on Wednesday, but the North Stars were good enough to handle an upset-minded and short-handed Glenbard North team in a DuKane Conference game. The North Stars defeated the Panthers, 51-39, in St. Charles.
Boys' Basketball | Stevenson bounces back from loss to top Dundee-CrownStevenson defeated Dundee-Crown in boys basketball action Wednesday night.
Boys' Basketball | McDonald's All-American Christie powers Meadows over Buffalo GroveIt was one of those days that will be lodged in Max Christie's memory for a long time. Just hours after being named to the McDonald's All-American team, Christie went out and scored 16 points and grabbed 13 rebounds to lead Rolling Meadows past Buffalo Grove 61-53 in Mid-Suburban East boys basketball action Tuesday night.
Boys' Basketball | Home at last, but Stevenson falls to Waukegan in OTStevenson's boys basketball team got to play in its own gym for the first time Tuesday, but the Patriots fell to Waukegan in overtime.
Boys' Basketball | Boys basketball scores for Wednesday, February 24, 2021Boys basketball scores for Wednesday, February 24, 2021
More Prep Sports
- NewsHERALD ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: GLENBROOK NORTH'S JACK KLEBBA
- Vernon HillsGlenbrook North 62, Vernon Hills 55, OT
- NewsGlenbrook South boys basketball enjoys a perfect start to the season
- Girls' BasketballHuntley pulls away from McHenry
- Girls' BasketballKaneland celebrates senior night with a win
- Boys' BasketballNeuqua can't dig out of hole at DeKalb
- Girls' BasketballMcDonald's All-American Kampschroeder caps big day with a win
- Girls' BasketballRolling Meadows holds off Buffalo Grove
- Boys' BasketballBig first half lifts Waubonsie Valley
- Boys' BasketballBoys basketball scores for Tuesday, February 23, 2021
- Boys' BasketballLarkin tips South Elgin in OT
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball scores for Tuesday, February 23, 2021
- Girls' BasketballCary-Grove avenges regional final loss to Dundee-Crown
- Girls' BasketballWheaton North gets its revenge vs. Geneva
- Boys' BasketballJacobs snaps 3-game skid
Inside Prep Sports