Watch live: President Trump's team ignores Bolton, says aid not tied
President Donald Trump's defense lawyers resumed their presentation today after opening their arguments Saturday by saying House managers failed to prove the president should be removed from office.
Kobe Bryant's helicopter flew in fog that grounded other aircraftCoroner's officials worked to recover victims' remains Monday from the hillside outside Los Angeles where a helicopter carrying Kobe Bryant and eight others crashed in weather so foggy that local police departments had grounded their own choppers.
Key GOP senators say Bolton account bolsters case for witnessesTwo GOP senators said the explosive revelations in a draft of a book by former National Security Adviser John Bolton have bolstered the case for the Senate to hear new testimony in President Donald Trump's impeachment trial.
Stocks tumble around the world on virus jittersStocks slumped and bonds rallied as concern over the impact of a deadly virus that originated in China rattled global markets.
'I think we might have a chance': Trump says he'll release Middle East peace plan TuesdayPresident Donald Trump said there's a chance the Middle East peace plan he plans to release on Tuesday -- after three years in development -- wins the support of Palestinians and Arab nations but that he can live with its rejection.
AP FACT CHECK: Trump misstates the record on John BoltonFresh disclosures by President Donald Trump's former national security adviser are prompting a reaction from the president
Auschwitz survivors warn of rising anti-Semitism 75 years onSurvivors of the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp prayed and wept as they marked the 75th anniversary of the liberation of the camp by the Soviet army
Downing of jet in Iran reveals Islamic Republic's wider woesThe downing of a Ukrainian passenger plane in Iran, killing 176 people, has revealed wider woes facing the Islamic Republic
Greece: 14 injured in suspected migrant smuggling car crashGreek police say a car carrying Syrians crashed early Monday in northern Greece, injuring all 14 people in the vehicle
Malaysia bans travelers from virus-affected area in ChinaMalaysia's government has announced it will ban travelers from the central Chinese city of Wuhan and other parts of surrounding Hubei province beginning immediately
Authorities battle Atlantic storm to intercept cocaine yachtAn international drug operation involving authorities from six countries captured a yacht carrying almost 2 metric tons of cocaine in the middle of an Atlantic storm
Collins expected to try ousting new GA senator in GOP battleA Republican official says conservative Georgia Rep. Doug Collins is expected to challenge newly appointed Sen. Kelly Loeffler for her Senate seat this year
- 7:00 AMChina confirms 4,500 cases of virus, more than 50 elsewhere
- 6:58 AMPilot of Bryant helicopter tried to avoid heavy fog
- 6:43 AMHong Kong to cut rail links as virus from China spreads
- 5:29 AMHong Kong leader announces all rail connections to mainland China will be severed starting Friday as virus fears grow
- 5:27 AMThe Latest: South Asia intensifies efforts to halt virus
- 5:26 AMNetanyahu pulls request for immunity on corruption charges
- 5:24 AMTrump lawyers raise defenses as pressure grows for witnesses
More Suburban News
- BataviaMarklund's volunteers help staff, residents in making everyday life possible
- St. CharlesCompost collection service to take effect this spring in St. Charles
- Glen EllynWhy Glen Ellyn could replace most of the trees downtown
- Antioch'Game-changing' project finally underway in downtown Antioch
- Buffalo GroveCiting health, Adam Didech resigning from Lake County Board
- WheatonNow they have names! What DuPage sheriff chose for 3 drug-detecting dogs
- SchaumburgSchaumburg man held on $1 million bail on molestation allegations
- WheatonMan missing from Wheaton believed to be in danger
- StreamwoodStreamwood man reported missing
- Girls' BasketballD-C grad Michalski making big impact for 15-2 Benedictine
- Girls' BasketballMaine West's defense stifles St. Viator
- Prep WrestlingBarrington nails down 50th annual MSL championship
- Prep FootballOlson, Tobin to be enshrined in Pride of the Wolf Pack Hall of Fame
- Girls' BasketballFremd goes 2-0 in in Louisville
- Girls' BasketballDrye gets her chance to step up for Timothy Christian